Mango and Spice Cauliflower Rice
1 head cauliflower florets, de-stemmed
Cumin to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Onion powder to taste
1. Place cauliflower florets in Vitamix with cumin, garlic, and onion powders.
2. Slowly turn dial to 3 for well-textured “rice.”
3. Dice mango and avocado.
4. Put rice in bowl and top with mango and avocado.
5. Garish with paprika, if desired.
Five-step dinner in less than five minutes.
- erik-terzano likes this
- operationvegan reblogged this from sunloveair
- fit-from-now likes this
- soupforthequeen likes this
- fuckitg0hard likes this
- veg-r3 likes this
- petitlivrenoir likes this
- alwayswordy likes this
- kcihcivikcin likes this
- brawvegan reblogged this from sunloveair
- adamnfinepieceofglass likes this
- lunatheblackcat likes this
- upearly likes this
- a-pocketful-of-mumbles likes this
- the-healthy-alternative reblogged this from sunloveair and added:
- ne-ko-te likes this
- sunloveair posted this